Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

That "snort".
I laugh every time.

Skyrim Is Epic Skyrim Is Epic

God you're so fucking hawt.
p.s.
Why was my McDonalds puke fest smoothy advert in spanish?
Newgrounds..
what is.. I don't even..

Hairless Hairless

Spazkid. Does this mean you're giving up on animation? Is this a suicide note? A cry for help?! Are you on PCP? It's o.k. You're safe here

Also lulz vv

Electropede Electropede

Rather surprising!
when I saw that an arcade game built after Centipede had made it to the front page, I'm not going to lie, I cringed.
I was pleasantly surprised by this one!
the game has a " rush and go" feel that we're seeing a lot in today's arcade reboots, but this is a good thing! It creates a hectic feel that is almost panicked and VERY tense. The upgrades are brutal when stacked at gross amounts. The fact that you DIDN'T allow carry over with them is a good thing, it adds a hardcore aspect to the game that feels genuine, without just being flat out difficult and annoying.
the music does get a bit bothersome, but only when it restarts each level, the track itself is great and maybe if allowed to continuous play, it would be a better, more chaotic experience, lending to the entire "Panicked", this is getting heavier and heavier feel. Allowing the game to build with the music.
I like the animation, but I have to say, if turned into a seizure-bot of bright colors and pulsing, this would be beyond epic. The music would certainly lend well to a more modern retro style of presentation. With some polish, this could be one for the books!
Over all, I'm glad I took the plunge and hit play.
It's addictive, pulse pounding and flat out fun.
Kudos!

Vibe13 responds:

you're surprised that a centipede remake can be fun? - man it's a true classic! ...but seriously I agree with pretty much all your points, positive and negative, so thanks for the well considered review.

The Snow Runs Red The Snow Runs Red

Can you say Smash T.V.!?

One of my favorite games, now with the destruction of little shit headed kids and a grieving Mrs. Claus......awesome.

Faved

League of Evil League of Evil

Old school and I like it

This take me back to when games were MADE to kick your ass.

I love this game.

Iostream Iostream

I just realized that I've had this looping for at least 30 minutes now......

Mirrors Edge Remix (Theme) Mirrors Edge Remix (Theme)

With your blessing, I would love to use this as a featured song in a Mirrors Edge Map pack I'm creating for Minecraft. Check out the teaser here and let me know if we could do a bit of a crossover here.
Kudos on the remix.

maer808 responds:

so sry for late response but sure, as long as proper credit is given

sickness sickness

It's coming along great guys! Kudos.

Psilocybin Psilocybin

Wut?

Zombie Geisha Zombie Geisha

Ever thought about designing tattoos?

Because I would personaly love work like this on my body!
If you're interested, I'd love to comission you for an upper arm piece.
Please let me know if you're up for it.
I may not be able to pay, but your work will be walking/ living art!

It'sa' me! Depressed Maarioo! It'sa' me! Depressed Maarioo!

this...

Kinda creeps me out.....

Awesome work though!

BananasFoster responds:

Thanks! I'm glad it creeps you out; I wasn't going for that, but hey, it works!