Iostream Iostream

I just realized that I've had this looping for at least 30 minutes now......

Mirrors Edge Remix (Theme) Mirrors Edge Remix (Theme)

With your blessing, I would love to use this as a featured song in a Mirrors Edge Map pack I'm creating for Minecraft. Check out the teaser here and let me know if we could do a bit of a crossover here.
Kudos on the remix.

maer808 responds:

so sry for late response but sure, as long as proper credit is given

sickness sickness

It's coming along great guys! Kudos.

Freeware Game Loop Boss Freeware Game Loop Boss

I'm just glad to see that someone found a use for that Moog -___-

Good job though.

Anthouse21 responds:

I didnt use any Moog... I think you may be talking about the acid effects. Majority of the sounds on this were from Sytrus plugin on Fl studio. Or are you talking about moog the phaser effect? IDK lol but thanks for the comment im glad you like it. :)

Dark Time Rift Dark Time Rift

Damn brosiph

VERY heavy in it's tone with nice use of panning effects. It drones on a tad( and I do mean that with respect) but it never lets up at the same time which is kind of cool. The use of poly and lfo is nice but I can't but think you may have used something like Crusher or Wonkey for the wubs and crunch.
Still a very nice job of melding the two genres in a cool sort of break beat way.
Kudos.

Psychedelic-Mind responds:

Thanks for your review and I like trying to incorporate as many elements as I can into every song.

XS - Make Me Anime XS - Make Me Anime

Fucking impressive!

First of all, I'd like to the you for your more tnraditional polyphonic dubstep style. It's becoming a rarity after Skrillex became a Dubmaster.
Now on to the song.
Holy FUCK this is butter. The builds are so good they can damn near give you a roll as fluid as the piano work. And then the drops...man.i shit myself everytime they hit. The use of your LFOs is just filthy. The Autobots would have a hard time keeping up with the tech work!
Thank you. Sincerly. Don't stop what you do for anything.

P.s.
Nice use of the screams from IWRESTLEDABEARONCE in those drops ;D I see what yu did thar.

Verse On Fire Verse On Fire

Look out Anamanguchi!

Amazing job over all. Being a huge fan of bit music, i still find myself rolling my eye's and hitting the skip button on Pandora radio whenever something lame comes on...which happens more often than not. This is a great score that could've EASILY been on the intro to something like Metal Warriors or even the Final Fight series on the snes!

[NB] Megaman 3 StageSelect mix [NB] Megaman 3 StageSelect mix

Instant smile

I couldn't stop grinning the whole time this played loud as BALLS in my headphones!

This was time well spent for you and myself.

weemeee responds:

Thanks for the review! :)

Journey to Silius - Stage 3 Journey to Silius - Stage 3

Damn god job!

This game had some of the best music in all of video gaming and you didn't fail to do it justice.

Great job.

Little Nemo: Nightmare La Little Nemo: Nightmare La

A great remake for an amazing classic.

Seriously, this belongs in a remake of the game....I could see it no where else.

Absolutely amazing job,