Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

That "snort".
I laugh every time.

Skyrim Is Epic Skyrim Is Epic

God you're so fucking hawt.
p.s.
Why was my McDonalds puke fest smoothy advert in spanish?
Newgrounds..
what is.. I don't even..

Hairless Hairless

Spazkid. Does this mean you're giving up on animation? Is this a suicide note? A cry for help?! Are you on PCP? It's o.k. You're safe here

Also lulz vv

Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

funny but..

Capitalizing on the works and popularity of others is kind of cheap. The whole broney thing and epic meal time is a funny concept, but I must say that it really doesn't require much more creativity than just that. It writes itself and the jokes just fall into place. Kind of like using the legos from one set and the instructions from another to create a rainbow Deathstar and calling it an original idea...in theory it is...but to acgualy do it multipule times is just Rtarded.
5/10 for good animation and voice acting, but complete lack of creativity.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

dude....

A classic flas.
Nao..on to this dumbass vv
Dude, are you retarded?! Seriously, words cannot exspress how retarded that statement is. I honestly hope you are trolling.
Otherwise, tits or gtfo.

2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

Very smart

Brilliant comentary on the whole God/religion complex we as humans have. The thought that something so shallow and so whimsical can be the answer to everything is a joke in itself. The fact that you had the guts to put this out there shows conviction. Thank you.

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

Very nice!

Supurb animatio, voice acting and humour. This is by far one of the single best if not the best minecraft parody made to date.
Maybe after the reanimated skeleton riding a giant mutant spider we can venture into the Nether to find out how exact a zombie pig comes to be....or maybe even the dreaded Whites!

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

He's got the fat dissease!

This, along with many of your other works has created many inside jokes and memes amongst myself and my friends. You're honestly qouted more often than many regular [adult swim] shows around the house.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

CS: GO Trailer CS: GO Trailer

Good on ya!

The jokes were quick. They hit fast and hard.
Good job with animation and sound including v.o.
Overall this was great.

Scorpion vs. Sabrewulf Scorpion vs. Sabrewulf

Check

"The winds of change" in the news section, this is all so not allowed now.